[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild helper script

Enguerrand de Rochefort slackbuilds at rochefort.de
Sat Feb 21 14:20:53 UTC 2015

Hi Karel

I guess that this is a very typical path for somebody new to slackware. If you decide to use Slackware, chances are you actually want to do things yourself. Part of me expected that I'd get the type of answers I got, it was no big surprise to learn that there are other solutions in place.

At the same time it felt strange to benefit from the great things this community is producing and not letting people know that there is something I created and that I'd be willing to share.

I'd definitely be interested to take a look at everything that's available - including your script - and possibly do some cherry-picking to incorporate stuff into my own solution.

Cheers
Enguerrand