[Slackbuilds-users] Missing requirement: spice-gtk requires usbredir

Thomas Szteliga ts at websafe.pl
Sat Jan 10 05:05:58 UTC 2015

On 01/10/2015 05:21 AM, Thomas Szteliga wrote:> spice-gtk
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/network/spice-gtk/
> requires usbredir http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/system/usbredir/
> otherwise:
> configure: error: usbredir support explicitly requested, but some
> required packages are not available
> when building spice-gtk.

Now I see there is:

~~~~
# enable support for usbredir and libcacard, if available
if pkg-config --exists libusbredirhost; then usbredir="en"; else
usbredir="dis"; fi
if pkg-config --exists libcacard; then cacard="en"; else cacard="dis"; fi
if [ "$GTK" = "2" ]; then gtkver="2"; else gtkver="3"; fi
~~~~

in spice-gtk.SlackBuild (I was building with slpkg).
The slackbuild enabled in my case usbredir automatically,
but the build failed, so I assumed usbredir is missing
in REQUIRED...

--
Thomas Szteliga