[Slackbuilds-users] changing referenced web page of q4wine?

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Mon Jan 12 15:32:36 UTC 2015

Ciao,

  the web  page[1] of the  package "q4wine" references an  upstream home
page[2] that is down for serious troubles.   Is it the case to change it
to the source code distribution page[3]?

TIA

P.S. I do not  know what is other people's experience,  but these days I
cannot do  a thing with SourceForge  if I am  not logged in.  When  I am
logged in: everything works.  Is it the case to add a note about this on
the SlackBuilds package pages when they involve a link to this site?

[1] <http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/desktop/q4wine/>
[2] <http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/>
[3] <https://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/?source=directory>
--