[Slackbuilds-users] povray compiling problem

Ivan Pavicevic ivanp84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:26:21 UTC 2015

Hi guys.
I'm running S64 current (Dec 2014), and I have a problem with povray. SB
script breaks before compiling begins. Ends with a following lines:

Makefiles
---------
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'

Anyone faced a similar problem? Actually, I did not take a look to the
script, but the error sounds bizarre after the fact that someone actually
tested the script and probably dozens compiled povray without errors.

Greets, Ivan
--
If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost