[Slackbuilds-users] povray compiling problem

Ivan Pavicevic ivanp84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:51:47 UTC 2015

Thank you Willy! You really saved my day!
I have built with SB script after editing with yours suggestion, changed
line 84 this way:

( cd unix; sed 's/automake --w/automake --add-missing --w/g' -i
prebuild.sh; sh ./prebuild.sh )

The changed script worked in classical manner.
Cheers, Ivan

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <
willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost