[Slackbuilds-users] screenfetch could not build

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Sat Jan 31 00:44:11 UTC 2015

You can safely ignore that.

The script containts something like:
tar xvf $CWD/$PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.gz || tar xvf $CWD/v$VERSION.tar.gz

This is to allow packaging from both classical tarballs
(screenfetch-3.6.5.tar.gz) and github tarballs (v3.6.5.tar.gz).

This can be redirected to /dev/null. There might be reason why I didn't
but can't remember right now as that error message is harmless. Or
maybe it was just an ommision. I will fix that in the next update.

If Willy didn't have any problems, I guess the problem is on your end.

Bojan.