[Slackbuilds-users] screenfetch could not build

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Sat Jan 31 12:35:58 UTC 2015

I don't think it's really late. I can make the change too, but I'll
have to go through the upload form on the site. As the end result is the
same, might be better if you do it. :)

If you're hesistant, never mind. I'll just make the change myself and
upload it later today. Just seems like extra work both me and you
(someone needs to check the contents of the uploaded tarball).

Bojan.