[Slackbuilds-users] screenfetch could not build

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Sat Jan 31 20:07:48 UTC 2015

Hi.

I've never implied anything like that. I'm just asking for admin to
leave trace in tte changelog if it exists embedded in the SlackBuild
itself. If someone can fix the version in the script I guess he can, at
the same expense, write 4 or 5 words which state that he changed it.
That takes several seconds.

Bojan.