[Slackbuilds-users] RFC: "driver" category for kernel modules/drivers

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Wed Jul 29 06:37:44 UTC 2015

Not that you asked but, personally I dislike categories. I think tags
make more sense, especially as there are so many applications (at least
in my world) that are cross-category.

So I propose we remove categories entirely and go with tags.

Failing that, I vote we add a 'driver' category because yeah, if we're
doing categories then it does make sense to have a driver or module
category.

--klaatu