[Slackbuilds-users] new i3 version and new dep - libxkbcommon >= 4.0

Marcin Herda mherda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:14:40 UTC 2015

Hi.

Thanks for the patch. I am i3's maintainer on slackbuilds.org. I haven't
had time to look at your patch. I did my testing of a pre-release
version a week before 4.9 was released and had concluded that there's no
rush in upgrading it, is there?

I will look at your patch next week, though. I'm curious what you have
done that:)

Thank you for taking the time to look into it.

regards
Marcin