[Slackbuilds-users] unicap

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Mar 6 06:17:40 UTC 2015

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:09:24 +1300
Klaatu <klaatu at straightedgelinux.com> wrote:

> The site http://unicap-imaging.org, which hosts the unicap code, is
> returning an error that looks like a server mis-configuration or a
> hosting problem.
>
> I have contacted the contact for the site to offer him a new home for
> his site in the event that he's having issues, but in the meantime, I
> wonder if anyone has the 0.9.12 source code and wants to put it on a
> friends-of-slackbuilds site someplace? I can host files if needed,
> but I know a lot of us have places to host.

http://harrier.slackbuilds.org/misc/libunicap-0.9.12.tar.gz
http://harrier.slackbuilds.org/misc/libunicap-0.9.12.tar.gz.sign

Note: The .sign is from *me* rather than upstream - that's just to
certify that I uploaded the code from a presumably trusted place,
i.e. my laptop, which was download from upstream back when it was
available - I make no other guarantees about the validity of the
tarball.

-RW