[Slackbuilds-users] gitorious acquired by gitlab

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Fri Mar 13 04:26:37 UTC 2015

Yeah, I moved my stuff from gitorious to gitlab. It was a one-click
process, very simple. Added my ssh key and with one git remote command
all my local repositories push to it. As service moves go,

I'm not saying anything either way about the service itself; I'm just
saying that if you are apprehensive about how much work it may be, I can
assure you that it was no work at all. It was all done on one lunch
break, and I haven't really given it any amount of thought since.

- klaatu