[Slackbuilds-users] Missing fonts in google-droid-fonts?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Nov 3 14:01:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

For the last three years or so, I've been using Google Droid Sans as my
main system font for Xfce. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.microlinux.fr/images/mled/mled_desktop.png

The font is "Droid Sans" size 11.

Here's the package source, initially taken from SBo and modified
accordingly:

http://www.microlinux.fr/microlinux/desktop-14.1-source/google-droid-fonts/

Around last year, I tried to upgrade the package, but curiously enough,
more than half of the "Droid" variants were gone. So I've reverted to
the old version of the package.

Anybody knows what happened with "Droid Sans" in that package?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr