[Slackbuilds-users] PyQt4 and sip for Python2 and Python3

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 3 14:21:24 UTC 2015

   I've one application used daily that requires Python3 and others that
require Python2. Installed here are PyQt-4.11.1-i486-1python2and3 and
sip-4.16.8-i486-1_python2and3 but I do not have the source files and
slackbuilds scripts for either one.

   I need to re-install the PyQt package to see if that fixes a sudden
problem with the Python3-requiring application to not load and I have not
found either source/script on SBo. Web searches also fail to find the
sources.

   Please point me to the sources for these two packages so I have them here
and can upgrade or re-install as necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Rich