[Slackbuilds-users] webkitgtk needs its -j1 back?

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:39:57 UTC 2015

http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/libraries/webkitgtk?id=5fba3a487717f55eb8c6f0ea6f45647e8c884f64

That commit removed the -j1 from the make command...

I'm trying to build using the script that's in the repo now, version
2.4.9, and it fails pretty early on in the build process without the -j1.

I'm on Slackware64 14.1, no multilib. I have MAKEFLAGS=-j8 set in the
environment. I've got make-3.82-x86_64-4 installed (which is the version
on the DVD) and I don't see an updated make in 14.1's patches/ dir.