[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg error

Yavor Atanasov yavor at atanasov.us
Sat Nov 21 06:27:09 UTC 2015

Hello guys,
I trying to install minidlna package and requirement for it is ffmpeg package - my problem is that I getting error when compilation starts - here is some info about the error:
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/utils.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/Makefile
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/ffserver.regression.ref
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/tiny_ssim.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/fate-valgrind.supp
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/lavf-regression.sh
ffmpeg-2.6.3/tests/tiny_psnr.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/ffserver.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/ffmpeg.h
ffmpeg-2.6.3/ffmpeg_dxva2.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/cmdutils_opencl.c
ffmpeg-2.6.3/COPYING.LGPLv2.1
ffmpeg-2.6.3/README.md
ERROR: caca not found using pkg-config

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.
Failure encountered while building ffmpeg:
  ffmpeg.SlackBuild return non-zero

Do you want to proceed [n]