[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg error

Arkadiusz Drabczyk arkadiusz at drabczyk.org
Sun Nov 22 00:12:13 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-21, Yavor Atanasov <yavor at atanasov.us> wrote:
> Hello Matteo,
> Thanks for answer but I have full installation and libcaca is present:
> -------------------
> root at DellPE840:~# slackpkg search libcaca
> Looking for libcaca in package list. Please wait... DONE
> The list below shows all packages with name matching "libcaca".
> [ installed ] - libcaca-0.99.beta18-x86_64-2
> You can search specific files using "slackpkg file-search file"
> ----------------------
> The error is still the same... Any other ideas guys?

It might have happened that caca.pc has been somehow removed from your
system.  What's the output of this:

$ pkg-config --modversion caca

On my system it shows:

0.99.beta18

If it says that caca was not found try re-installing libcaca with
slackpkg.  Also make sure that your $PKG_CONFIG_PATH, if set points to
the correct directory.

--
Arkadiusz Drabczyk <arkadiusz at drabczyk.org>