[Slackbuilds-users] RStudio Desktop Build Problem

Arthur W. Green lynx at panix.com
Sun Oct 11 07:54:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm attempting to slackbuild RStudio Desktop on a stock x64 -current
install (up to date as of 10 Oct 2015), but am running into difficulty
early into the build.  I've the latest slackbuilds of R, openjdk, and
apache-ant installed, and have the source tarballs specified in
rstudio-desktop.info downloaded into the working directory of the
slackbuild script.  I was unsure how much of the build log I should
actually prune, so please excuse me for attaching all of it!

I'm assuming only my ignorance is to blame, here.  But in any case,
please let me know what other information I can provide that might
assist in tracking down the source of my difficulty.

Thank you for your time!

\\ Arthur