[Slackbuilds-users] Building Stellarium from the 14.1 repositories

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Oct 12 20:27:32 UTC 2015

On 12/10/2015 22:07, EM Uhill wrote:
> use Stellarium 0.13.3 for those who have one of the Mesa 10.x libs
> installed and add another entry for Stellarium 0.12.4 for those who have
> Mesa 9.x libs installed.
Ar time of writing Slackare version 14.1 ships mesa 9.1.7 and
Slackare current mesa 11.0.2.

So, as slackbuilds.org only provides SlackBuilds intended for a
stable release, I assume that the upgrade of Stellarium you suggest
would have to wait for the next Slackware release anyway.

But that's just a regular user's assumption.
Cheers,
Didier