[Slackbuilds-users] PTLib doesn't compile any more on -current

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 13:20:45 UTC 2016

On 17/04/16 13:58, David Spencer wrote:
>> Hmm - it sounds like I'm stuck then. I have what I think is a completely
>> current system (I just ran updates this morning again). It's all a little
>> strange. But thank you for trying on your machine!
> It's almost as if you've been using the 14.1 SlackBuild instead of the
> SlackBuild from git master, which I patched for exactly this problem
> months ago.
>
> ;-)

Ha! Now it's starting to make sense and I'm kind of lost at the same
time! I didn't realise we were supposes to use the scripts from git. Now
I'll have to figure out where those are and how to download them. Thank you!

PS - Thinking about it, it starts to make sense - the git must contain
the scripts which work with -current.