[Slackbuilds-users] BUG: pdftk decrypt doesn't work

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Tue Dec 20 17:27:06 UTC 2016

Hi Greg:

1. I don't have an idea of what was used to encrypt the pdf. It was a
book downloaded from the 'net. However, it was decrypted without a
hitch by qpdf.

2. pdftk was compiled on current. I don't have a stable box to compare.

Thanks for the update. Regards,

Eduardo

 En respuesta al mensaje de "Greg' Ar Tourter"
<artourter at gmail.com> el Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:46:40 +0000