[Slackbuilds-users] BUG: pdftk decrypt doesn't work

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:46:40 UTC 2016

Hi Eduardo,

I have tried on a pdf that I encrypted using pdftk first using the
default 128bit encryption, and decryption went without errors. do you
know what was used to encrypt your pdf in the first place and with
what settings?

Another thing that comes to mind is was pdftk compiled on current or
stable (before you upgraded to current) if the latter, you might want
to recompile it to see if the problem still occurs

Hope this helps

Greg