[Slackbuilds-users] libreoffice 5.1 review

Arthur W. Green lynx at panix.com
Thu Feb 18 07:36:49 UTC 2016

On 02/18/2016 11:41 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> on my laptop, downgrading to harfbuzz 1.1.2 fix the problem

My experience is the same--with the upgrade to harfbuzz 1.1.3 (on
x86_64), LibreOffice 5.0.4.2 would always crash (and subsequently fail
recovery) when attempting to load certain summaries I drafted in Writer
that had no prior issues.  And my experience with 5.1 was much as others
reported.

Downgrading to harfbuzz 1.1.2 indeed seems to have resolved all
crash/recovery issues I was experiencing in both versions of LibreOffice.

\\ Arthur