[Slackbuilds-users] fpm2 patches

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:24:17 UTC 2016

On 13/03/16 16:05, Erik Hanson wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 11:18:47 +0100
> Andrzej Telszewski <atelszewski at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know that as a general rule, we don't patch and keep upstream
>> source intact, but maybe fpm2 could be patched with the two patches I
>> kept hidden for myself for quite some time? They are written by me.
>>
>> fpm2 seems to be not developed since ~2012.
>>

> This is fine with me, if you want to take over maintenance. I switched
> to keepassx some time ago. Send a patch for the SlackBuild and info,
> and I'll toss it in git.

What I was worried about, was that, SBo would not accept the patches.

If you ensure me that the patches are accepted, then:
- I can take over fpm2 maintenance, no problem,
- we don't have to hurry, I would update the SlackBuild some time in the
future, when the submission is re-enabled

That means you (@Erik) don't have to be involved any more.
Well, either way, if you want to cease the maintenance of fpm2, I'll
take it, as I'm active user of it.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski