[Slackbuilds-users] Community Challenge! Help fix the last few SlackBuilds for 14.2

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Mon May 30 11:25:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

hhvm..

I don't know. Yes I patched the sources (github sublibraries are
included):
http://download.dlackware.com/hosted-sources/hhvm/hhvm-3.11.0.tar.xz
http://download.dlackware.com/hosted-sources/hhvm/hhvm-3.11.1.tar.xz
http://download.dlackware.com/hosted-sources/hhvm/hhvm-3.12.1.tar.xz
http://download.dlackware.com/hosted-sources/hhvm/hhvm-3.13.1.tar.xz

That ones should work, I'm only not sure if I tested 3.13.1. And
facebook promised to fix this inconsistency between C and C++ isnan and
isinf.

But I don't really want to maintain hhvm. I wanted to use it on my
server, but it seems I won't do it since hhvm leaks constantly memory
and eats hdd space. And it has a lot of small dependencies.

So if someone interested, I will make an update and get it working on
current. If not, I would just remove it with all the hhvm dependencies
I maintain (they are only used by hhvm).

Regards
Eugene