[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg and tetex

Daniel Prosser dpross1100 at msn.com
Sat Nov 5 11:34:59 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 07:12:07AM +0100, Franzen wrote:

> In the terminal you build in:
> source /etc/profile.de/tetex.sh
>
> It seems you installed tetex, but didn't login again or reboot. That would
> have fixed your issue also.

Aha! That's what I was missing. The first time I tried installing vlc, I
did not have any latex package installed. When I got that error, I
simply installed tetex and tried again. So I guess it's not really an
issue, but maybe it would be a good idea for the maintainer to put that
info you just told me in the README or the error message.

Thanks,
Dan