[Slackbuilds-users] EasyRSA - re-submittion - bug fix

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:48:56 UTC 2016

> I need to resubmit the EasyRSA scripts - as I discovered a bug in
> easyrsa.SlackBuild
>
> I tried to use the removal form, but it says easyrsa.tar.gz is not pending.
> I tried to resubmit it, but it says it is pending. I attach the corrected
> one to this post - would it be possible for one of the admins to replace the
> one I submitted earlier, please.

Hi!  The 'pending' page has a link at the bottom that takes you to
"List of submissions that have been approved and are ready for the
next update" https://slackbuilds.org/ready/ -- the link there next to
easyrsa will show you what I did with it. (In particular I put the
docs in the conventional /usr/doc directory, and I made it 'noarch'.)

Please let me know if there's anything in the approved version that
needs further work.

Cheers
-D.