[Slackbuilds-users] EasyRSA - re-submittion - bug fix

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 00:09:48 UTC 2016

On 10/11/16 12:48, David Spencer wrote:
>> I need to resubmit the EasyRSA scripts - as I discovered a bug in
>> easyrsa.SlackBuild
>>
>> I tried to use the removal form, but it says easyrsa.tar.gz is not pending.
>> I tried to resubmit it, but it says it is pending. I attach the corrected
>> one to this post - would it be possible for one of the admins to replace the
>> one I submitted earlier, please.
>
> Hi!  The 'pending' page has a link at the bottom that takes you to
> "List of submissions that have been approved and are ready for the
> next update" https://slackbuilds.org/ready/ -- the link there next to
> easyrsa will show you what I did with it. (In particular I put the
> docs in the conventional /usr/doc directory, and I made it 'noarch'.)
>
> Please let me know if there's anything in the approved version that
> needs further work.

That's fine - one of your changes overwrote my mistake :-)

Is there any way of being notified when one of the admins makes changes
to a package I maintain? I worry that not knowing about it, I might
overwrite the changes the admin made by re-using my version of the
script (the version I submitted and have on my computer) when I submit a
version bump in the future.