[Slackbuilds-users] Beignet package

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:36:42 UTC 2017

On 17 April 2017 at 20:29, 414N <414N at slacky.it> wrote:

> Alan

Hi Alan , it would  be a pleasure to help since I  my laptop uses bumblebee
technology.

Question 1::

Is the Slackbuild for beignet found online? If yes, where ?

Question 2 ::
I still have not tested beignet, does the build process enable splitting
the program into several packages ,

ie, in the Linux Kernel SC, there are

make help ::

  modules_install - Install all modules to INSTALL_MOD_PATH (default: /)
  firmware_install- Install all firmware to INSTALL_FW_PATH
                    (default: $(INSTALL_MOD_PATH)/lib/firmware)
  headers_install - Install sanitised kernel headers to INSTALL_HDR_PATH

Do you have any idea how to install OpenCL in my case, since bumblebee is
not part of sbopkg or slackware(14.1) ? [[I will be upgrading soon, don't
worry ]]