[Slackbuilds-users] Beignet package

414N 414N at slacky.it
Sat Apr 22 17:32:30 UTC 2017

Hi Jheengut,
thanks for your reply.
Onto the questions:

 1. I’m still working locally on it, but I will very soon push its
    current development branch on the GitHub repo you can find in my
    signature
 2. It doesn’t seem so. The build process is cmake-based and there are
    some configuration flags that can be used (like, |ENABLE_OPENCL_20|,
    |OCLICD_COMPAT| etc.), but no other make targets apart the
    “classical ones” seem to be present. This is not a problem, however,
    as it just means that I’d need to delete only a set of extra-files
    before creating the package.

Regarding BumbleBee, sorry but I’ve no experience in dealing with it…

​

Alan Alberghini

SBo clone: GitHub <https://github.com/414n/slackbuilds.org>