[Slackbuilds-users] Scribus-1.4.6: build fails not finding freetype.h

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Aug 4 18:58:37 UTC 2017

Le 04/08/2017 à 20:36, Rich Shepard a écrit :
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2017, Didier Spaier wrote:
>
>> No issue here with the header in /usr/include/freetype2/too.
>
> Didier,
>
>   Interesting. I've not before hit this error when upgrading scribus. Have
> you any idea where I should look for the reason?
You can try Simon's suggestion.

However, what puzzles me is that the error occurs at the very beginning
of the building process. I am not familiar with cmake but:
did you modify the SlackBuild from SBo in any way?

To be sure, please attach the scribus.Slackuild
you used to your next post.

OT: Симонъ I take this occasion to remind you that the Bulgarian
translations of  Slint need a few more work to be completed ;)
https://www.transifex.com/didier_spaier/slint/language/bg_BG/
Especially the big sint-14.2 file

Cheers,
Didier