[Slackbuilds-users] Scribus-1.4.6: build fails not finding freetype.h

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Aug 4 19:48:08 UTC 2017

Le 04/08/2017 à 21:16, Rich Shepard a écrit :
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2017, Didier Spaier wrote:
>
>> You can try Simon's suggestion.
>
> Didier,
>
>   I've not seen that; a pointer to it would allow me to try it.

Simon (Latin alphabet) is also  Симонъ (Cyrillic).

so see on top of his email.

Anyway it seems that yu are buildng on Slackware version 14.1
according to some packages' versions.

But SBo provides a SlackBuild for Scribus-1.4.6 for
Slackware version 14.2 onlyand I didn't try it
on that version.

FWIW I attach an unified diff from your vs mine build logs.

Didier