[Slackbuilds-users] python install with no setup.py?

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:41:29 UTC 2017

> https://github.com/reverse-shell/routersploit
>

> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:29 AM, Matteo Bernardini
> <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > can anyone point me to an example... thank you!
>>
>> hi Fernando,
>>
>> can you please describe intead what are you trying to install?
>>
>> Matteo

the installation is described in the README: after having satisfied
all the dependencies (in the REQUIRES fielf of the routersploit.info
file) you just have to launch rsf.py.
so, when packaging, you should install rsf.py in /usr/bin and make it
executable.
at a rapid look it seems there are no python modules shipped with routersploit.

Matteo