[Slackbuilds-users] python install with no setup.py?

Andrew andrew at stevens.is
Wed Aug 16 22:33:57 UTC 2017

Ata Marie,

It's attempting to import a module named "modules" in line 23 of the file "routersploit/utils.py" but fails as it can't find the modules to import.
I'd take a closer look but unfortunately am on my phone. There is surely many pythonistas in the mailing who can help further though! :^)

Best of Luck,

Andrew Stevens.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile