[Slackbuilds-users] Automating re-compilation of all packages

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Aug 20 12:57:06 UTC 2017

   I've just upgraded my desktop server/workstation from 14.1 to 14.2. I have
180 SBo packages installed and all (except postfix which I upgraded to get
mail working again) need to be recompiled with the new libraries. This is
separate from upgrading already installed packages using sbopkg ... I think.

   Has anyone written a script that will go through each directory tree
(e.g., Databases/, Developent/, GIS/) and recompile each package in there?

TIA,

Rich