[Slackbuilds-users] Automating re-compilation of all packages

Eric Pratt eric.b.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 05:22:24 UTC 2017

Yeah, that was a quick and dirty.  I don't do it that way myself.  When I
upgrade, I go through the dependency trees and update my queue files.  I
have a script that configures my system after installation that runs sbopkg
with these updated queues.  But it does take a lot of time and effort to
verify and update the queues.  At some point, I'll update my script to
include building the dependency trees for me, but that's a ways off.