[Slackbuilds-users] CMake issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 31 18:19:14 UTC 2017

   Trying to get gnucash-2.6.17 to build on 32-bit systems I've been in
contact with Trayan (the package maintainer), but he has higher priorities
since he's not currently using gnucash.

   The problem is a missing makefile when gnucash builds. I posted a message
to the gnucash mail list and received this response:

"There are some dependency-tree problems with CMake builds, so if that's
what you're doing just keep re-running make until the build completes."

   How can I keep running make separate from the slackbuild script so it
completes, then create the .tgz installable package?

TIA,

Rich