[Slackbuilds-users] Information] All Debian sources are now easily accessible.

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Dec 11 17:26:11 UTC 2017

Le 11/12/2017 à 18:01, Doogster a écrit :
> I haven’t looked yet, but I was always able to find their source packages
> using packages.debian.org. Usually in the form of an .orig.tar.gz tarball
> containing the unmodified source, and a second tarball containing their
> packages and build scripts.

That's right, the difference is that now you can access each file
individually, without needing to download and open a tarball.

Plus, I find it easier to find the stuff for a specific version.

Example in this post:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/%5Binformation%5D-all-debian-sources-are-now-easily-accessible-4175619362/#post5791784