[Slackbuilds-users] links for package numactl no more valid

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Sun Dec 17 09:56:46 UTC 2017

Matteo Bernardini wrote:

>> Ciao,

>>   for  the  first time  in  life  I am  trying  to  install the  numactl
>> package; I know almost nothing of it.   It appears that the links to the
>> upstream package from the Slackbuilds site are no more valid.

>> <https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/system/numactl/>
>> --
>> Marco Maggi

> Hi Marco, thanks for reporting!

> it will be fixed at the next public update (I pushed the fixed
> download link in my personal git branch), but in the meantime, if you
> need the sources tarball, there's a mirror of the sources for every
> SBo's SlackBuild

> http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/by-name/system/numactl/

This  link stirs  a  reaction from  the NoScript  add-on  in my  Firefox
installation:

   NoScript XSS Warning
   NoScript detected a potential Cross-Site Scripting attack
   from [...] to http://slackware.uk.
   Suspicious data:
   window.name

  Anyway, I successfully downloaded the tarball, built and installed the
package.  Thanks.
--
Marco Maggi