[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 18:18:39 UTC 2017

On 12/25/2017 03:24 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>> 1.  An update page to fix keywords without needing to bother admins or
>> re-upload the buildscript.
>
> For now, sending an email to fix keywords are fine
> we don't get a lot of keyword changes request :)
>
>> 2. Add a line in the HOW-TO and FAQ to remind people to read the README.
>>  Seems obvious, but I will just have to smack the next person upside the
>> head if he ask me the same Q answered in the README again.
>
> Done
>
>> 4. Add 'approved' link to submission page.
>
> Done
>
>> 5. This may be more trouble than its worth for the submission page, but
>> I have a large monitor with plenty of white space: when clicking on
>> 'pending' also show 'approved' in a second column.
>
> can you paste a link to a screenshot?

Thanks, Willy!  I'm perfectly happy with #4. As for #5, when the list is
displayed on this monitor, with FF full screen, we get the normal view:
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/images/SBo_pending_approved1.png
with lots of white space (nature abhors a vacuum).

I usually just tile the 'approved' page as a separate window (there is a
FF tile extension but I try to avoid those to enhance stability):
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/images/SBo_pending_approved2.png

and refresh each FF window as needed.  I was thinking maybe a 1 row, 2
column table (no CSS, web 1.0 is all we really need. damn kids! get off
my lawn!) showing each list then only one link is needed for #4.

Just an idea.

Happy New Year
07e2
0111 1110 0010