[Slackbuilds-users] GunCash-2.6.15 build fails [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 5 17:14:37 UTC 2017

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Seeing this nudges a vague memory that this is written somewhere in
> gnucash docs or web site. I'll remove the old version.

David,

   That did the trick. Highly unusual requirement, at least for all the
software I've used.

   What threw me off is that when I installed 2.6.13 I had forgotten that
2.6.12 was installed from some time last year (but not used then). So,
2.6.13 built and installed just fine. When I discovered I had two versions
installed I removed the 2.6.12 package. Why 2.6.13 built with an installed
earlier version, but 2.6.15 wouldn't might never be known, but is now moot.

Thanks very much,

Rich