[Slackbuilds-users] tightvnc compile problems

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Fri Jan 13 03:03:54 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 03:46 (+0100), Andreas Guldstrand wrote:

> Would be better to simply change the slackbuild script's make
> invocation to make it -j 1 instead ... if that's done sbotools won't
> try to use its -j setting

Perhaps your question is to everyone, but in case you were asking me:

That might be better, depending on the POV of the Makefile author.
Who knows, perhaps there is some peculiarity of my systems which
caused the build to crash.  If it is only a rare case of the build
failing, then maybe we don't want to slow down everyone for a rare case.

Cheers.

                                Jim