[Slackbuilds-users] qt 5.7.1 update test [was: qt5 fails to build]
atelszewski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:27:09 UTC 2017
On 26/01/17 07:13, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> Just FYI, Larry Haja has pushed his qt5 update to 5.7.1 in a separate
> branch for testing. So far, he managed to fix couple of packages which
> relies on Qt5. You can help by building Qt 5.7.1 and see if your
> packages are affected with this change.
> I'm able to build Qt5 5.7.1 just fine on my VM and also on my desktop
> computer at home.
> PS: i'm planning to merge it on this week's public update. Let me know
> if you found a broken package due to this new update.
Qt5 5.7.1 builds fine on my side.
The following packages build fine and seem to work correctly:
- qbs-1.7.1 (commit 5db00d0f1f514317f08222b93aebc32fced7608e)
- qt-creator-4.2.1 (commit d5a61b975a8b647415ce54f5f7021310bbdab4d3)
- wireshark-2.2.4 (commit 46266ba0fb01c448aaa5b7d32028a3ad61da9905)
The following packages build fine, but running them was not tested:
- converseen-0.9.6 (commit dda7d73e9437d6a1847be4e6cbb5d031d5a3f6a8)
- PyQt5-5.7 (commit 6f637b3eeeed4b40ef8e583e0085731d66e00359)
- qt5-webkit-5.7.1 (commit 93967a67521e0f3fe12cb41ae03ac0886b6a829d)
- calibre-2.77.0 (commit 71c16c20037fdc740f5f9806c22dc6be1f4a9f08)
More information about the SlackBuilds-users