[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170701.1 podofo fails to build

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 18:42:31 UTC 2017

On 01/07/17 03:11, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> development/cppunit: Updated for version 1.14.0.

I have cppunit as optional dependency for podofo, and so podofo fails to
build, since the update of cppunit requires C++11, which is not the
default in -14.2.

The following cmake flags passed to podofo seem to solve the problem for me:
     -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD:STRING=11 \
     -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED:BOOL=ON \

I'm no expert in any of the components involved, so I'm not sure if the
solution is correct.

I'm an optimist, but I expect we are going to see more errors of this
type ;->

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski