[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170701.1 youtube-dl

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 20:19:39 UTC 2017

On 01/07/17 03:11, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> network/youtube-dl: Updated for version 2017.06.25.

I'm facing the same download error as I mentioned previously regarding
youtube-dl, i.e. the tarball is saved with underscore replaced with hyphen.

If it works for you, would you consider updating the SlackBuild as in
the attached patch?

As a side note, when the tarball is saved:
- Firefox replaces the underscore _ with hyphen - ,
- wget keeps whatever it was invoked with,
- slackrepo behaves like Firefox.

Thanks!

(Bcc'd maintainer).

--