[Slackbuilds-users] Ask to clear qbs.SlackBuild from the queue

Nikos Giotis nikos.giotis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:13:25 UTC 2017

Hallo,

  I am trying to upload an updated qbs.SlackBuild. I submitted
an update for version 1.8.1 two days ago. Now I am trying to
upload another build, but the upload results page returns

File exists; a submission by the name 'qbs' is already pending approval.

The package is not shown in the pending submissions link.

There is a missing public header in the upstream 1.8.1 qbs
release code and I would like to ask from an administrator
to clear the package from the queue in order to upload the
fixed build with the proper patch.

thank you in advance,
Nikos