[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds by Fridrich von Stauffenberg

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:31:52 UTC 2017

> Hi,
>
> I think Fridrich von Stauffenberg is no longer an active maintainer.
> If you confirm that's the case, I would like to take over:
>
> - multimedia/smplayer
>
> For good measure, although I don't use it, I could take:
>
> - multimedia/smtube
>

> Scripts by Fridrich I found are as follows:
>
> $ grep -l Fridrich */*/*.info | rev | cut -f2- -d/ | rev
> academic/qucs
> academic/scilab
> academic/smath-studio
> desktop/faenza-xfce
> desktop/xfce4-kbdleds-plugin
> development/fpc-source
> development/gambas3
> development/ne
> graphics/draftsight
> graphics/librecad
> graphics/teighafileconverter
> graphics/teighaviewer
> graphics/yed
> multimedia/cueplayer
> multimedia/smplayer
> multimedia/smtube
> network/gophernicus
> network/loiq
> network/miredo
> network/qupzilla
> office/coolreader
> office/kchmviewer-qt
> office/myrulib
> system/diit
> system/microemulator
> system/openstego

after a couple of weeks I think should be safe to consider him
inactive: you can have smplayer and smtube, just submit the updates
through the usual channels changing the maintainer information.
the other scripts you cite are now officially up for grabs, so if
anyone is interested...
I'll take just qupzilla as I use it, if noone else wants it badly.

Matteo