[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170722.1

T3slider t3slider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:40:31 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 07:28:35AM +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> network/dnscrypt-wrapper: Updated for version 0.3.

Just a note that the dnscrypt-wrapper source now contains a man page, so
the dnscrypt-wrapper.8 file in the SlackBuild tarball is no longer
needed (and does not get used). It was removed from the tarball in the
version I submitted but I guess this was not noticed. It isn't hurting
anything by being there, other than wasting space. ;)

Thanks,
T3slider