[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170722.1

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 04:13:00 UTC 2017

On 7/21/17, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> we seek for your assistance clearing the entries in
> https://repology.org/repository/slackbuilds/problems, mostly dealing
> with dead links, such as gna.org and googlecode.org. Some of them have
> switched to github, but the rest stayed at googlecode. Some have
> switched to https as well, and we want that fixed as well. You can
> submit your PR to the list and we will take it from there.

Repology has an annoying issue. For ngjackspa, I get this "problem":

Homepage link
"http://web.archive.org/web/20170206035443/https://gna.org/projects/ngjackspa"
points to Gna which was discontinued. The link should be updated (probably
along with download URLs).

...I *did* update the link (to archive.org's cached copy). Someone needs
to anchor their regex with a ^ at the front.