[Slackbuilds-users] makedepf90: dropped

Jason Graham jgraha8 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:10:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

Looks like makedepf90 has been whacked from 14.2. It's a package that I
maintain. There probably isn't an enormous number of folks using it (other
than me), but since it's included with most other distros I figured it's a
good idea to include.

I'd like to reinstated it; can provide a new upload if it's helpful.

Actually, looks like the original homepage has disappeared which may be why
it was considered dead (?). debian and fedora have copies of the source. I
can host it as an alternative, though, not sure what to put as the homepage
at this point since it seems dead. Suggestions welcomed.

Kind regards,